- Creating, managing, and supporting all administrative functions associated with the Atlassian product suite.
- Managing and administering add-ons and integrations.
- Implementing technical requirements into functioning software, by either creating new functionality or modifying that which already exists.
- Assisting QA with internal test execution; this includes documenting results, tracking defects, and trouble-shooting defects and issues that arise out of testing.
- Maintain and enhance Atlassian JIRA/Confluence & Service Desk environment per customer requirements.
- Install, configure and maintain Atlassian JIRA/Confluence.
- Recommend and design/update standard and custom JIRA workflows to meet customer requirements and/or improve user experience.
- Install, manage and support various development tools, testing tools and monitoring tools.
- Plan, evaluate, deploy, operate and maintain tools to suit the expanding user-base.
- Provide training to technical and non-technical teams to use Atlassian tools.
- Investigate, troubleshoot and fix issues related to development, applications and application servers.
- Recommend and set up Atlassian Plugins.
- Adhere to industry best practices, processes, and metrics standards.
- Document standards, guidelines and standard operating procedures for admins/users of the system.
- A minimum of 8 years of industry experience.
- 2+ years of experience as an Atlassian Tool Suite Administrator (some combination of): JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket and ServiceDesk.
- A working knowledge of Agile (Scrum or Kanban) methodologies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with cloud-based development, such as AWS or Azure.
- Software programming experience in Java.
- SQL Database experience.
- Experience with Maven, Artifactory, and/or Ansible.
- Workflow migration from Salesforce to JIRA Service Desk.
- ITIL Certified.
- JIRA Administration Certified.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed