- Responsible for the architectural design, development, and deployment of the enterprise's overall systems including Systems Administration, SAN Administration and Cloud Services.
- Defines system solutions based on user/client needs, cost, and required integration with existing applications, systems, or platforms.
- Researches, identifies, selects, and tests technology products required for solution delivery.
- Establishes, implements, and documents the technology integration or migration strategies.
- The position requires staying on top of industry trends and new technologies for system architecture.
- Design, configure, operate and perform maintenance on networking and computer systems — including hardware, software, web portals, internet and intranet connections, firewalls, servers, and security.
- Responsible for designing and implementing short and long-term strategic goals for managing and maintaining systems and software.
- Ability to work between multiple groups with IT and Business development to design and implement solutions.
- Produce written system proposals and plans.
- Manage and communicate project tasks, status and deadlines.
- Work on multiple concurrent projects.
- Work independently to complete projects on time.
- Participate in 24/7 on-call rotations.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in IT/IS, Computer Science or related discipline (can be offset by experience).
- 5+ years professional work experience with VMware Systems Administration.
- In-depth knowledge of systems and functions including design, development, implementation, user support and training, maintenance, systems testing and evaluation.
- Experience designing and managing hybrid architectures (Local DC, Remote DC, Cloud Services, etc.).
- Understanding of how to integrate with various security systems and processes, including certificates, SSO, disk & file encryption, and pre-boot authentication.
- Experience with SAN storage technologies ranging from iSCSI, FC, etc.
- Strong Working knowledge of Linux along with Windows server environments.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and proactively, adapting to shifting priorities.
- Hands-on experience with DNS, Internet Infrastructure, and IP informational tools.
- ITIL Foundations.
- Experience in AWS.
- Experience leading UNIX and SAN administrators.
- Experience with Scripting (Perl and Shell) and process automation.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed